Welcome to Rice's Log Cabins
Meet the Locals
Bunya Mountains Stunning Views
Choose from Five Cabins
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can be made via our website riceslogcabins.com.au or by phone 07 4668 3133. If the phone is unattended, please leave a message and your call will be returned.
- Credit card details are required at the time of booking to secure your accommodation.
- A deposit is not required at the time of booking and full payment is required within 7 days of your check in date. This will be charged to the credit card on record, or you can contact 07 46683133 to make other arrangements.
- The booking is made in good faith by our office and may be subject to change. While we cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owners of the premises outside of our control, we will endeavour to assist you in finding alternative accommodation. If no suitable accommodation can be found a full refund is provided to the guest.
- The description of the property is on our website at riceslogcabins.com.au. This description is given in good faith and we are careful not to misrepresent any accommodation however we cannot be held responsible for changes to or items removed from the property and take no responsibility for any unmet expectations of guests. No refund is given if you are not satisfied with your accommodation.
- CHECK IN time is 2.00pm and CHECK OUT time is 10.00am unless prior arrangements are made. Failure to abide by the above may incur extra charges.
- If on arrival your accommodation has not been cleaned or there are other items that need attention please contact the office immediately so we can attend to same. If maintenance is required, access must be granted at the first available opportunity during your stay to rectify the issue. Our policy is that we reserve the right to rectify any issue and that no refund or relocation is allowed.
- All cabins are fully self-contained. The accommodation is not serviced but servicing can be arranged during your stay at an additional cost to you.
- The guest who made the booking must stay at the property and will be held responsible for the conduct of all other guests. Only the stated number of guests on the booking form will be allowed. Additional costs will apply for additional guests.
- The premises are let for holiday purposes only. The use of the property for a function, party or like gathering is strictly prohibited. Should it come to our attention that the above has been breached we reserve the right to cancel the booking, refuse key collection or evict the occupants.
- Any breakages, damages or lost keys are to be reported promptly to the office by email or phone, firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 4668 3133. The agent endeavour to have any repairs to appliances attended to as soon as possible after being advised there is a problem, however due to unforeseen circumstances (eg Having to order parts or the non-availability of tradespeople) the immediate repair maybe beyond our control. No responsibility is accepted by the agent or the owner for these unforeseen circumstances. There will be no refunds or discounts offered for unusable appliances.
- Rices Log Cabins is situation within a National Park and as such animals, other than approved service animals, are not allowed inside or on the property.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the Cabins. Cigarette receptacles are provided outside each Cabin.
- In the event the holiday accommodation is offered for sale the guests agree to allow the owner or their agent access for inspections with prospective purchasers by appointment.
- The agent cannot be held responsible should the holiday accommodation be sold and the booking cancelled. All endeavours to find alternative accommodation will be made by the agent. If no alternative accommodation can be found, a full refund will be provided to the guests.
- No responsibility is taken by the agent or the owner for guest’s personal property. The owner’s insurance does not cover guests personal possessions, guest personal travel insurance does.
- Furniture and furnishings are not to be rearranged or taken outside during your stay and must be in their original position upon departure.
- The Cabins and grounds must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so may incur a fee from the cleaners calculated on the extra number of hours taken to rectify.
- All cancelations will incur an administration fee of $20.00. Changes and cancellations must be in writing by the guest who made the booking.
- No open fires are permitted. Guests agree to accept due care and responsibility to keep their fire door closed when in use. Wood is not to be placed on top of the fireplaces AT ANY TIME.
- Wood is provided in block form only. A splitter is provided at the property for use by ADULTS ONLY. To avoid injury, please ensure only competent adults use the splitter. Children are not allowed access to the allocated wood shed. It is the responsibility of guests to ensure children do not enter the wood shed or have access to wood chopping tools.
Rice’s Log Cabins
3411 Bunya Mountains Road
Bunya Mountains Qld 4405
Phone: 07 4668 3133
Email: To email us, please complete the below form.
Office hours: Email enquiries will be responded to between Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm. All enquiries outside these hours will be responded to the next available business day.
Bookings: For all bookings please book online via the ‘book now‘ button below.